Before focusing on spaces around and between buildings, I was originally educated as an architect and had the good fortune to work with exceptionally talented companies for a while. The projects I contributed to were significant and very high profile. After transitioning to primarily landscape architecture I continued to utilize my skills and experience designing architectural features and structures as extensions of the buildings throughout the property, and in some case, are the project’s focal point.
Here are a few projects I contributed design time to.
- Rolex Headquarters, Beverly Hills, CA. - DMJM
- Korea Development Bank, Seoul, S. Korea - DMJM
- BMC Software, Houston, TX. - DMJM
- Jingrui No. 18, Nantong, Jiangsu, China - L & A
- Samsung Modern Art Museum - Gehry Partners (not shown)